 Local / United States / Georgia / 158
Re: where is craigo-lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Has anyone heard from craigo-lego (Craig Hamilton)
in the past two months?  I've sent him several email messages
and left several phone calls in the past couple of months,

I'm still waiting on an answer from him. I know that he sent me
a package that I've received on nov.16, so I hope too that he's
fine! LMK if you hear from him.

Jean-Marc

and have yet to get a response.  Does anyone know if he's OK?
hope nothing's wrong, but since I hadn't heard
anything from him in so long, I'm concerned.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.