 Local / United States / Georgia / 160
Re: where is craigo-lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Shiri and I have both e-mailed him a while ago and I for one have not gotten
a response.  I'm a bit worried now that you told me that you have called
him but have not gotten a response.  What CAN be done?  Calling the police
to find out?  Would it be appropriate?

Gee, it's hard to say stuff without giving away other people's private
business, but...

I think Craigo is okay.  I am not 100% positive, but let's say perhaps 95%
positive. I received a phone call and an email from him perhaps 2 weeks ago.
More than that is inappropriate for me to say at this time.  I too miss his
greater participation in Lugnet, and more importantly -- CW!!!

I think he has been having some creative block problems where Lego is
concerned.  Even so, I sure wish he'd finish the CW maps (Craigo, are you
reading this?).  What I have seen so far just rocks!  You will all just die
when you see what he has come up with.  I think Pawel knows all about this
aspect of things -- so bother him for greater detail.  My lips are sealed.

For what it's worth, you can catch some Craigo art in the current issue of
"Flinch" from DC comics.  Flinch #16 has eight pages of Victorian Horror by
Mr. Hamilton.  The story is called "The Wedding Breakfast."

-- Richard