 Local / United States / Georgia / 159
Re: where is craigo-lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:58:59 GMT

I hope nothing's wrong, but since I hadn't heard
anything from him in so long, I'm concerned.

Thanks,
Franklin

Shiri and I have both e-mailed him a while ago and I for one have not gotten
a response.  I'm a bit worried now that you told me that you have called
him but have not gotten a response.  What CAN be done?  Calling the police
to find out?  Would it be appropriate?

-- Pawel