 Castle / 6181
Re: Enter the Dragon ... or a fun teaser.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Hey!

Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles will be up tomorrow.  In the meantime,
with all the talk about the need for more dragons, I built one all by
myself.  It took
about 8 hours or so, but I got it done from scratch.  You be the judge
whether it was good or not.

The Dragon:  http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/dragon/dragon10.JPG

Verneer Chronicles:  http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/

Check tomorrow for Chapter 11!

-- Pawel

  dude!  that is so cool!!

  describe the joints and articulations please! it looks very pose-able and
non-mechanical, which is the creative challlenge here.  i love dragon/
(dino) building because it is like a hybrid between sculpture and mecha lego
disciplines.

  she's a beautiful dragon at that! that snarling face is excellent and very
scary-scary! she may need to eat up a few dozen peasants because shes
looking a bit thin though. ;-)

  really looking forward to your new chapter!

  later ~ craig~