 Castle / 6186
Re: Enter the Dragon ... or a fun teaser.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:55:44 GMT

AIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

GOJIRA!!!!!

<runs>

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.castle
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 05:53:07 GMT
Subject: Enter the Dragon ... or a fun teaser.

Hey!

Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles will be up tomorrow.  In the meantime,
with all the talk about the need for more dragons, I built one all by
myself.  It took
about 8 hours or so, but I got it done from scratch.  You be the judge
whether it was good or not.

The Dragon:
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/dragon/dragon10.JPG

Verneer Chronicles:  http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/