 Castle / 6187
6186  |  6188
Subject:
Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:39:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Check it out:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/

-- Pawel

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles

That dragon is great. I have a bug with very similar body articulation, which is good, but the head on your beast is fantastic. The daggers and spears for teeth and fiery maw really do the job. Parts of it, especially the hands and arms, remind me (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)
  Re: Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles

Awe-sooooome... Gee... I *really* envy your graphic-arts skills... I could, *maybe*, do a little doohickey that looked one-tenth as good as that, but it would take me weeks for each picture. ;-) I especially like the pic where you added a tan "hill" (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)
  Re: Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Wow! Amazing! That dragon really comes to life in the story, and shows your excellent skills at LEgo photography. I love the blending in of the background sky to truly give the feel of a deserted ruin in the desert. Truly fabulous!!!! Pawel, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)