 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 9
  Re: Know of any good stores?

(...) Unfortunately there's not really any "good" places to buy Legos here. Toys R Us is good for the latest stuff (with the exception of the SW sets, they didn't get those until well after other places got 'em.) I usually shop the Walmart up by (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

Thanks for the good list, you mentioned some places I hadn't thought of. I had some luck today at the ARC Thrift Store on Austin Bluffs. They sell bags of toys and I looked through them hoping to find some loose pieces. To my surprise and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

Hi Bryan. I didn't get any free time in Colorado Springs at the holidays, oh well. I think Little Richard's Toys has Lego. That is, unless that store on Tejon has morphed into something else again. It's between Poor Richard's Book Store and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

(...) No sweat... information sharing is what this is all about... :) (...) <snip> (...) I haven't checked thrift stores in a looooong time. Maybe I should start doing that again. The last time I went to a thrift store the only thing they had that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

(...) heh, I didn't have much myself... <G> Actually, I had to work on both Christmas Day and New Year's Day. (...) That's true... I haven't been there in quite some time. Typically downtown is "closed" by the time I get off work, but my sister (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

(...) oh (...) Tejon (...) shops (...) RIchard's (...) From what I remember, Little Richard's didn't have and Lego the last time I was there. It was quite a while ago though and I hadn't gotten into Lego again, so I might not have noticed them. If (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

Um, Piece Of Other Pieces. One type of big chunky brick, that could have been formed from several pieces but wasn't. If (like the tower battlement piece) it has some partial unique shapes, it's called a CRAP. So, I guess it was more of that in the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Know of any good stores?

(...) I thought that CRAP was actually CRAPP. Crummy Ramp and Pit Plate. Those are the 32 X 32 baseplates with the raised area usually used in Larger castles, space bases, etc. The POOP is related to the BURP (Big Ugly Rock Piece) as well. You can (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)