 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 10
Re: Know of any good stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 02:33:40 GMT

Thanks for the good list, you mentioned some places I hadn't thought of.

I had some luck today at the ARC Thrift Store on Austin Bluffs.  They sell
bags of toys and I looked through them hoping to find some loose pieces.  To
my surprise and excitement, I found 3 small sets, all in original unopened
packaging, and a small array of loose pieces.  Here's what I got:

One small bagged set from McDonald's Happy Meals in 1999 (the second in the
series of 8)
One small bagged set: Pirate Lookout (1464)
One small boxed set: 1723 which has 1794 and 1795 (both small sets) together
in it
One complete space minifig and some minifig body parts and accessories
A few loose pieces, mostly basic but with a few space and town parts

I had to buy three bags of toys to get these (they won't let you take stuff
out of the bags) and the total (not counting some stuff my girlfriend bought
to craft with) came to $10.00 which I think is a pretty fair price
considering I got a bunch of other toys too which I'm sure some young
relative will love to have.

Anyway, thanks again for the nice list of stores.

Bryan.