 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 15
Re: Know of any good stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:05:33 GMT

Um, Piece Of Other Pieces. One type of big chunky brick, that could have
been formed from several pieces but wasn't. If (like the tower battlement
piece) it has some partial unique shapes, it's called a CRAP. So, I guess it
was more of that in the early gray castle days.