 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 8
Re: Know of any good stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:13:25 GMT

I bought a lot of buckets and tubs at the usual places: Target, Kmart,
Walmart. Mostly up at North Academy/Chapel Hills.That was 1998 though, a
good year for tubs. The Kmart further down Academy is just as good for
end-of-year clearance sales.

There is a KB Toy Works in Castle Rock, I believe. You never know what will
turn up there. There is a Thursday Morning store on Austin Bluffs near
Academy (near Bed Bath & Beyond) which had a bunch of less desirable sets at
half price in November. (Cyber Slam, Duplo, that kind of overstock.)

There's a cute toy store, near Hancock I think, the type that also sells
Brio and Playmobil, but I have to tell you I got all their Lego years ago.

The Toys R Us by the Citadel has been good for finding next year's sets very
soon, but not much else...

-Erik
(now in NYC)