 Local / United States / Colorado / 307
Re: Mini moonbase, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:20:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:

   As to the mini-moonbase, I think it’s cool but I’m not sure I’ll have anything together by then. We’ll see, I guess. That’s the whole point if “mini”, isn’t it? :-P

Yep, the main thing that appeals to me about micro is that (I imagine) it requires less time and parts than building at minifig scale.

Trust me, I don’t plan to put more than a few hours into it, and the result will probably suck, but I trust you all not to give me too much smack about it. Since I’ve never made any moonbase module before, I figure that this one will be the best one I’ve ever done!

— Joe