 Local / United States / Colorado / 304
Re: Mini moonbase, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, John Fiala <jcfiala@gmail.com> wrote:

Interestingly enough, in October we also have Mile Hi Con,which is a
SF convention.

They wouldn't by any chance be interested in having a Lego display would they?
We were just discussing something like that at the last get-together....

As to the mini-moonbase, I think it's cool but I'm not sure I'll have anything
together by then. We'll see, I guess. That's the whole point if "mini", isn't
it? :-P

-Duane