 Local / United States / Colorado / 305
Re: Mini moonbase, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:37:35 GMT

On 8/17/05, Duane Hess <LEGOZILLA@hotmail.com> wrote:
They wouldn't by any chance be interested in having a Lego display would they?
We were just discussing something like that at the last get-together....

A lego display?  I know we've had people show up informally and show
such off, but we might.  Let me email Rose and see what's possible.

Which would you prefer:
a) An area, like a hall table, where people would walk by and see it?
b) An event on the program, where people would show up for an hour,
look at items, and talk about Lego and space things?
c) Another option is sponsoring time in the Con Suite.  It would
involve pooling money for snacks (possibly a lot of them), but for an
hour or two we would have the complete attention of people who are
stopping for a snack.

--
John Fiala