 Local / United States / Colorado / 303
Re: Mini moonbase, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:31:08 GMT

On 8/17/05, Joe Strout <joe@strout.net> wrote:
What do you think?

Hey, that sounds really cool.  I'm rather drawn by the smaller scale
of it all.  But it kinda depends on when during September - first
weekend I'm helping to run Tacticon, third weekend I'm helping to run
Nan Desu Kan.

Interestingly enough, in October we also have Mile Hi Con,which is a
SF convention.

--
John Fiala