Re: Who has Metroliner cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:36:53 GMT

LOL

Tom.. that's funny cuz I was going to send a message to you about going in on
an order of those Soccer van windows if you get notice of when they're
actually ready, but decided that I'd just get them myself just in case funds
got too light for me to reimburse you right away.

I'm deciding to keep my train windows cuz I have only two yellows and four
blacks in my whole collection. Having only recently gotten into trains, my
supply is small.

-Tom McD.

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
Hm, actually, I was offering them to Tom first - I'll let him decide...

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Done!

Anybody else have yellow train windows to trade?  I will swap Black, Red,
White or Blue for them straight across.

Mike Poindexter

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
I have 8 yellow windows I will trade straight across for black windows.

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
Mike Poindexter wrote:
I have 5 club cars built in yellow/black that I am going to change • over to a
black metroliner, possibly.

That's a whole different topic ;-)  I'll be working on a "short" black
Metroliner (10 cars or less) once the Soccer vans come out, and the • window
panes
will either be plain glass, or the trans-lt-blue from 3225s.  I'm also • debating
on whether I'll make them black with the RWB stripe, or make a • red/black
scheme
to match my freight train.

I'm nearly done working on my articulated dining car with domes for a • yellow
and black metroliner, but it lacks windows (of course! :). I might • convert it
to all black if we need to.

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home