Subject:
New LEGO groups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:46:28 GMT

  I posted in the Sacramento newsgroup, since it looked like
one guy was doing all the posting, about once a week. :-(
I hoped other folks browsing there might be interested in our
group as well.

  There is a group in Boston, MA trying to get together, and I
think that'll be a general club. San Diego/SoCal has a social
organization, but I don't know if they've formalized their structure.

  My thought is that any train group of less than 5 folks is
probably a 'general' club in a loose sense. (And by advertising
that they are a general club, might increase their numbers while
finding a few folks who like trains as well.)

  In our case, getting the website up makes it easier for folks to
find the groups in their area. (Of course, that would imply that
the websites are also submitted to a few of the search engines. :-)

       -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 Charleston Rd., Mt. View, CA