 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 7
Re: Is Sacramento in the Bay Area? ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:58:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, David K. Z. Harris writes:
Hi Duane, (others?)

I don't know how often you check in here (LUGNET/SAC), but we
have a fairly active group in LUGNET/SF, which is the main forum
for the Bay Area folks. All are invited to take a peek and see
what we're up to there. • <snip>

There is a fellow in Fresno trying to get a train group together
in the central part of the state, in case that is interesting to
anyone up north. :-)

Actually, other than NELUG, I haven't heard of any other organized U.S. Lego
non-train-specific clubs on the web (MIT and school projects don't count in
this example). So everyone west of the Mississippi is invited as far as I'm
concerned! :-)  Heck, I even invited Tim Courtney to sign for a free
membership and he lives in a Chicago suburb.

I'd gladly welcome membership from Sacramento or at least help them get a club
going.

-Tom McD.