Re: Booth monitors and crowd control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 07:35:00 GMT

They only tend to have twin sheets in stock, and that would get REALLY expensive,
unless we could talk Brad into sending us a dozen or so sets.  If he did, we could
even put pillows in the pillowcases for on the chairs for longterm seating ;-)

Tom McDonald wrote:

On-site storage

With most display items arriving in LEGO tubs and model boxes, these
containers were visible to the visiting public. Many folks thought we
were selling LEGO. Some kids wanted to open the boxes. I think having
some kind of drape in front would have been great, to hide the boxes,
as well as concealing our chairs, and personal belongings.

It'd be awesome if Lego sold bedsheets. ;-)

-Tom McD.

[1] I'm all for built-in drink holders :-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/