Re: Booth monitors and crowd control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:

I was also thinking of a pole with a sign mounted on top, but at this point,
I'm not looking to volunteer anyone.

I can do this!!! I have 2 or 3 large signs from the Shell station outside
Fresno that was Mike's main supplier. I can make a tall pole (1" diam) with a
crosspiece to hold the signs.

Paul Sinasohn