Re: BayLUG/BayLTC next meeting? (discussion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:15:40 GMT

From: "David K. Z. Harris" <zonker@gnac.com>
Subject: BayLUG/BayLTC next meeting? (discussion)
Date: Sun, Aug 6, 2000, 10:23 PM

We haven't picked a date, and we probably should.

What dates are good/bad for everyone?

September would fit into the "quarterly" schedule, leaving us to
try to have a winter meeting between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I am not available on Saturday 9/16 or Saturday 9/30. Otherwise any other
weekend until the end of the year is good for me.

We had two meetings last year, and I got to both of them, and I
had a good time. But both were very lightly attended, and only a
couple people got to both meetings.

Do we want to stick to a similar schedule this year?

I think one meeting in September and one in December would be good.

If there is a great deal of support for a September meeting, we
should start coordinating a room with Fremont Library very soon.

   Let the discussion begin! :-)

'bout time!  :)

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/