Re: BayLUG/BayLTC next meeting? (GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:32:44 GMT

  FYI, The Great American Train Show (GATS) will be in the Bay Area
the weekend following Thanksgiving, at the Alameda County Fairgrounds
in Pleasanton.

  NO, I'm not suggesting that we exhibit. ;-)

  I'm just pointing out that there may be a date conflict for that
weekend which may impact some of our members, as well as potentially
reduce the amount of drop-in visitors at the library.

  I'm good for the first three weekends in September.

     -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
GNAC Broadband Network Architect, Microsoft Broadband Deployment