 Local / United States / Arizona / 35 (-20)
  Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting

Just an update to my availability. I live a dorm which is closed between the 15th and the 4th. So I'll be free to meet from the 12th through the 16th. (finals on the 11th, dentist and such on the 18th back home in CA). I don't know what my schedule (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Update on AZ AFOL Meeting

So far I've heard back from 4 people via email, and 2 people here on Lugnet. In emails I've heard from: Patrick Goodsell Patrick Sayre-Little Matt Marshall Dave Jost And from Lugnet posts I've heard from: Dave Cybulski Jon Kozan So including myself (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZ AFOL Meeting

I don't have a large house, but perhaps if there were not too many people coming, i.e. less than ten, this could be doable. -Dave (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZ AFOL Meeting

(...) Ideally if the groupd is large enough, we should find someone who lives in an apartment which has a clubhouse ... Alternatively, our newest member, David Cybulski, sounds like he has a house... and a large collection that I, for one, would (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Another AZ AFOL

Consider yourself counted Dave. I'll add you to my list of AZ AFOLs and I'll keep you updated on what comes up. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Another AZ AFOL

Hello, I've been reading the recent discussions regarding an AFOL meeting in Arizona. This motivated me to take some pictures and update my webpage: (URL) been in Arizona for almost 4 years. I live in Ahwatukee. Primarily I'm interested in town and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  2001 spotted in Mesa, AZ

I was in the TRU at Superstition Springs and they had a bunch of the new Studios sets (1351, 1257 & others I can't remember) and more importantly 2 of the new Life on Mars sets (7311 & 7312). I picked up the 7312. I also was in the neighborhood of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: AZ AFOL Meeting

(...) Yeah December is a bit of a short notice, but I'm afraid that if we don't have a get together soon it'll fall by the wayside. So, the theory goes, if we get this thing rolling hopefully we can get the momemtum up. (...) I think a club would be (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZ AFOL Meeting

Dear Jason... Cool.. Mesa sound like a great place to meet. I live in Globe, that is only like 60/70 miles. And yes, lets do it. December is kind of short notice, but I am sure I can free myself up on a weekend. not sure what my work schedule will (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  AZ AFOLs lets get together

Alright all of you AZ AFOLs its about time we got together. So as part of my agreeing to organize a meeting I'm posting this message where we can all respond to about when and where we'd like to do it. Also as part of this message I think it would (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes: <<snip>> (...) I don't feel comfortable searching through EBAY or other websites for email addresses. I always hate giving my email out to sites like that because I don't want unsolicted emails. I don't have a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

(...) Great! Thanks for taking the lead on this ;-) You should consider some more investigation: 1) check through users on Brickbay - they register by state. 2) check LUGNET members, it's optional, but maybe it's somewhere to be found by searching (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

I think a meeting of the AZ AFOLs would be a great idea. I looked over the posts for the last couple of months of those that have posted in .az and here are the numbers, we have 4 from the East Valley, 1 from the West Valley, 1 from Prescott, and 2 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list