 Local / United States / Arizona / 33
Re: AZ AFOL Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:32:45 GMT

I don't have a large house, but perhaps if there were not too many people
coming, i.e. less than ten, this could be doable.

-Dave

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Dave Jost writes:
Cool.. Mesa sound like a great place to meet. I live in Globe, that is only
like 60/70 miles. And yes, lets do it.

Ideally if the groupd is large enough, we should find someone who lives in
an apartment which has a clubhouse ...

Alternatively, our newest member, David Cybulski, sounds like he has a house...
and a large collection that I, for one, would love to admire...

What do you say David?
Can we meet at your place?
You're a bit more centrally located...

December is kind of short notice, but I am sure I can free myself up on a
weekend.
December - is really fine for me, but AFTER Christmas.
Is that a good time for anyone else?

not sure what my work schedule will be and if I am off, I think
that for suggestion that maybe we should put together a AZ club, the meeting
day would be a great day to discuss this and see if we are ready for this,
we may not be. Also are we going to meet to build, to just have a soda and
chat Lego, or will we be bringen some trade material and do some collection
enhancing.?? I agree space would be a pretty good theme to start with, but
would not mind doing a town theme in the near future.

Themes are fine.
We can always bring stuff to trade.
I have a growing assortment of LEGO branded material, as well a more parts
than I can handle (http://home.att.net/~baylit)
And a bunch of sets.

We did this in my last locale and folks brought their creations as well as
some LEGO oddities and we watched a LEGOLAND video...
Has everyone been there?
(I got a model shop tour that I can talk about...)

-Jon