 Local / United States / Arizona / 27
Re: AZ AFOL Meeting
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:58:28 GMT

From: Jason Ellis
To: p_goodsell@mindspring.com ; jauction@hotmail.com ;
littleshrimp27@hotmail.com ; legoverse@yahoo.com ; sayrew@pr.erau.edu ;
jukaza@msn.com ; marq@arttoday.com ; matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net ;
bennett@inficad.com ; djost@cybertrails.com ; dagwood_82@hotmail.com ;
grantmd@muohio.edu ; Raylenie_1961@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 11:09 AM
Subject: AZ AFOL Meeting

Hello fellow Lego fans.

About a week or so ago there was a suggestion in the Arizona group over on
Lugnet that maybe all of us Arizona AFOLs should get together, and I sort of
agreed to take the lead on this effort.  Its taken me a little while to get
going, but with the holiday today I finally have a spare few minutes.
Anyway, as part of that effort I looked around Lugnet for people who posted
to .loc.us.az, as well as those members who listed their state as AZ, and
this is the list I came up with.  So what I need to know is, are people
interested in having a get together?  If there's interest I was thinking we
could have a get together sometime in December, but I know that month tends
to get a bit busy with the holidays and all.  If there is only a small
amount of interest we could meet at my place, I only have a 2 bedroom
townhouse so I can't fit many people.  I live in Northeast Mesa, so that
maybe a problem for the people that live on the west side of the valley or
outside the valley.

If you're interested in getting together email me back and let me know
(please include suggestions for date and location).  I'll also be posting to
.loc.us.az with a similar message as this, so hop on over there and reply to
it so that way everybody can see.  Please don't reply all, just in case
there are people who want no part of this and who would rather not keep
getting replies to a message they don't care about.

Also if you know someone who wasn't in this emailing please pass this along
to them, the more the better.

I hope to hear from all of you soon, and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Jason
jae@interwrx.com
http://www.jealous37.com/lego

I hope I didn't offend anybody by searching Lugnet for your names and email
addresses.  I know I'm rather "secretive" when it comes to giving out email
addresses and such.  If I did offend I apologize, no harm was intended.  I
felt that this was the only way to get a hold of AZ AFOLs since the
.loc.us.az group isn't one of the most well trafficked groups (but maybe we
can change that).  If you want no part of this and want to be removed from
any future mailings please let me know and I'll will never send you an email
again.