 Local / United States / Arizona / 31
Re: Another AZ AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:32:08 GMT

Consider yourself counted Dave.  I'll add you to my list of AZ AFOLs and I'll
keep you updated on what comes up.

Jason "Glad to have one more AZ AFOL" Ellis
http://www.jealous37.com/lego

In lugnet.loc.us.az, David Cybulski writes:
Hello,

I've been reading the recent discussions regarding an AFOL meeting in Arizona.

This motivated me to take some pictures and update my webpage:
http://home.earthlink.net/~aceite/lego.html

I've been in Arizona for almost 4 years.  I live in Ahwatukee.  Primarily
I'm interested in town and Star Wars themes.  I also have a growing interest
in trains.

I just wanted to let you know I'm out here too.  If there are plans for a
meeting, please count me in.

-Dave Cybulski