 Local / United States / Arizona / 190 (-20)
  meeting time, date and location needed

Okay, lets start off by setting up a date, time, and meeting location. Since the BrickBros live in Chandler (According to the paper) and I live in Scottsdale we should try to meet somewhere in between. Any on in Tempe? Coffee, soda, food that is a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Okay posting to a posting is bad, but I would want to add a diver section to any display that we would have. Just made some serious buys over Diver sets. L. (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

Why not. The more we can get the more potential people we can get to join. Larry (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Brian and I (and our Dad if AZLUG will include trains) would love to become a part of an Arizona club, and as you can guess, our collection is quite large. We have a lot we could offer. We have webspace we can share, we can give club member (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Hey Jason, I want to get a group started. Maybe we just need to get a few people to go to a location (Toy Store or a mall), where there are children. We could set up a display of different sets and then see if we can get any parents to come (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

Hi folks, New to the area from the Pacific NW. I'm just getting into building again, building mostly planes for my kids. I used to be a huge Lego fanatic growing up, so it is actually kind of fun building the planes for the kids (just wish I could (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Lunch meeting sounds like a feasible idea to me. My travel range is very limited - so somewhere near Metrocenter (Phoenix) would be good for me. (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) We haven't had any meetings yet, but we should attempt to get one started. Even if it is just meeting for lunch or coffee. Larry (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) As far as I know, there hasn't been any meetings yet. :( (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Has there been any group meetings yet? I have been looking for other AZ builders. My email address is milmania@cox.net. Dusty (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) I second this motion. Any days except Tuesday, Friday & Saturday will work for me, with advance warning, of course. (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  ARIZONA BUILDERS

My fellow Arizona Builders we should try to get to get together and get a bigger group started. Larry (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  AZLUG

Okay AZLUG members. There is an event at the City of Scottsdale on the 6th of Nov. Maybe we want to try and meet each other for the first time and then go to this event. Larry AZLUG Founding Member (I came up with the name) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Let's Meet

Man I've been busy! Wouldn't you know that I see this message the day *after* the meeting. Oh well, I work weekday evenings and would probably have not been able to make it anyway. I'm in the East Valley, by the way, as are at least a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Let's Meet

(...) Mark I would be there, but I already have plans. However sign me up for the next event. How many people have contacted you? Larry Scottsdale (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Let's Meet

Ok, working on setting up a meeting place and time for us LEGO fans in Phoenix. When: Sept 17th, Friday, 8:00 pm Where: Burton Library 1221 N Central Ave Phoenix I live at 19th ave and Glendale, so I figured a central place might work. Friday or (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) I posted here but I have found that posting to local groups sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. (no nibbles so far on my post that I'm coming to Boise ID next week...) I'll also say that my visit to a locale (and the subsequent impromptu (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.org)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) No I am saying that all of us that live in the Metro Phoenix Area should get together and form a group. AZLUG (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) Well, if it was a tuesday night or a saturday, I was stuck in class. If it was between 7:30 and 3:00 Tuesday through Friday, I was stuck at work. If it was between 10:00 and 3:00 on Monday, I was stuck in counciling/doctors' appointments. If (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) Apparently, stuck on the pot. ;-) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact