 Local / United States / Arizona / 177
Re: Let's Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:59:26 GMT

Man I've been busy!  Wouldn't you know that I see this message the day
*after* the meeting.  Oh well, I work weekday evenings and would probably
have not been able to make it anyway.  I'm in the East Valley, by the way,
as are at least a couple of others that I recall meeting some time back.

Patrick

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden wrote:
Ok, working on setting up a meeting place and time for us LEGO fans in • Phoenix.

When: Sept 17th, Friday, 8:00 pm

Where:
Burton Library
1221 N Central Ave
Phoenix

I live at 19th ave and Glendale, so I figured a central place might • work. Friday
or Monday nights are open for me, I would prefer Monday.

Of course, if you want to suggest a different place & time, please do • so!

Mark I would be there, but I already have plans. However sign me up for • the next
event. How many people have contacted you?

Larry
Scottsdale