 Local / United Kingdom / 983
Re: Southern LEGOFest - 18th September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:21:54 GMT

Jonathon Goldsworthy <jgold@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FF6qqz.DBA@lugnet.com...

Huw, if you manage to get hold of one of those TWA sets (for me), I'll be
very very happy.
I've asked people in our US office, but nobody flies TWA.

I don't have a lead on that set, except for the one tentative one posted
here recently. I work near Gatwick and have tried several times to find some
TWA staff on their check in desk to ask for an address or info, but its
always deserted - probably used for just 1 flight a day I suppose.

I do however have a lead on the 1054 P&O Stena ferry. I wrote to Stena in
Dover, they phoned me with a price, I sent a cheque and 3 days later I
received 4 sets in the post! (All earmarked already). If anyone else wants
details LMK.

Huw