 Local / United Kingdom / 1014
Re: 9v Train Layout @ Southern LEGOFest - 18th September
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:51:17 GMT

4552 x1
4555 x1
4558 x2
4559 x2
4563 x2
4564 x1
4565 x1
7866 x2

..but I guess that I shouldn't bring that lot along. :-)

I still want a 4554, but I've said that before.
I'm also hoping to get a load of the new sets from the US before too long.

JG

Jon D Hayward wrote in message ...
Huw Millington wrote in message ...
John, are you planning on having a 9v train setup? It would be cool if we
each bring some track and stock and build a mega-layout!

Sounds like a good idea. If there are too many of us for there to be
sufficient floor space in the living room, then we'll make use of the spare
room. I'm supposed to be clearing it out and getting it decorated anyway • 8-)
BTW: that'll give us 8' x 8' of floor space.

FYI: I already have: 4 circles of track, 20 straights and two points. I • also
have bids pending on another 2 points and 2 boxes of straights, so there's • a
reasonable amount of track to start with. I also have two speed regulators,
three locos and a whole host of wagons. I'll piece together my full set
number list so that everyone can see what I've got and can then work out
what they want to bring 8-)

Regards,

Jon.

Jon D Hayward