 Local / United Kingdom / 975
Re: Southern LEGOFest - 18th September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:54:24 GMT

Eeek! Is this primarily a trading event? I don't think I have any stuff to
trade - I
was just assuming it would be a social gathering.

Primarily I foresee it as a social gathering, to put faces to names and to
talk about all things LEGO.

However it would be foolish not to also use it as a swap meet for those that
want to, and to 'show-off' any particularly old or rare items attendees may
wish to bring.

I'll certainly be doing all 3.

Huw