 Local / United Kingdom / 1021
Re: 9v Train Layout @ Southern LEGOFest - 18th September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:17:57 GMT

Actually, I only expected those interested in Lego trains AND the LEGOFest
to read on,
given the title. I do realise that I could have been more helpful.

I'm sorry that it resulted in 10 minutes of wasted time for you, but most
Lego train fans recognise the numbers, especially since most are 45xx, and
there aren't that many to
remember. I wish there were more.

I have provided the names for those who didn't happen to know them or who
didn't wish to look them up:

2126 x1    Train cars
2150 x2    Train Station (Retrostation)
3225 x1    Classic train
4515 x7    Straight rails
4520 x1    Curved rails
4525 x1    Road N' Rail Repair
4531 x3    Switching Rails
4532 x1    Level Crossing
4536 x7    Blue Hopper Car
4537 x8    Twin Tank Transport
4539 x1    Level Crossing
4544 x2    Car Transport Wagon
4546 x1    Road N' Rail Maintenance
4547 x3    Railroad Club Car
4549 x1    Road 'N Rail Hauler
4551 x2    Crocodile Engine
4552 x1    Cargo Crane
4555 x1    Freight Loading Station
4558 x2    Metro Liner  (Surely, everybody recognises this number)
4559 x2    Cargo Railway
4563 x2    Load N' Haul Railroad
4564 x1    Freight Rail Runner
4565 x1    Freight & Crane Railway
7866 x2    Crossing with Electric Gates

Jonathon

It would make messages like this an awful lot more understandable
if you could try supplying a few set names with all those numbers.

Or do you expect all your readers to spend 10 minutes looking up numbers
on the lugnet database before they'll have a clue what you're talking • about.

Sorry to sound so curt but messages like this do strike me as
pretty inconsiderate - presumably YOU know exactly what sets you've got
so it wouldn't be much effort for you to type the names in.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com