 Local / United Kingdom / 8230
Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:49:22 GMT

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Paul Cook writes:
Is there anyone else we know going to step forward
and fill the gaps, or are we going to be sharing the morning session with • a
bunch of <gasp>... strangers? ;)

I want to come but I'm supposed to be in Edinburgh for the Festival - I'm
trying to find a way to do both, I should know after the weekend.

I'm trying to find a way of being there twice, but the best I can come up
with is a miniland me.

and

Could make for some interesting pics if we were all to bring a miniland
version of ourselves - some in Lugnet T-shirts would be great.

(Duckie) Dave Till