 Local / United Kingdom / 8192
Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 11:03:04 GMT

Looks like it is generating some interest.
My server just gave me a warning that bricks.wilkesworld.co.uk is
exceeding it's traffic limit.
Not a problem for me as that limit is an arbitary one set by me to alert
me to such things.
But clearly indicates lots of folks are visiting the site this week
prompted by your email (there was no other event that would have
triggered this traffic)

lawrence

Lawrence,

I guess I'm one of those pushing up the hits on your site.
Just checking out what I missed last time, I've regretted not getting my
name down ever since!
No such worries this time, I'm booked in and paid up, looking forward to the
day and meeting you all.

Cheers
Mark