 Local / United Kingdom / 8212
Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:23:18 GMT

Duckie Dave <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Mark Calladine <mark.calladine@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Duncan titmarsh writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
That's excellent news! Any idea how many have been booked this week?

1 Jon D Hayward
2 Tony Preistman
3 Huw Millington
4 Jason  Briscoe
5 Michael LeCount
6 Duncan Titmarsh
7 Mark Calladine

<mind the gap>

11 David Till
(there were 14 morning tickets left when I called on wednesday afternoon)

See what I get for posting in the middle of the night! My computer told me
it was thursday, so I thought thursday night, not early thursday morning!
So it was actually Tuesday afternoon that I called, as in tuesday 28th, and
when I asked how many tickets had been sold, they also informed me that the
10th August date had only just been added - I'm guessing as a result of this
meeting with LLW management? So if you're not utterly confused by now (I
am), that probably means most, if not all tickets were sold this week.

August 10th falls on a sutarday, so does this mean there's going to be a
post-event minifest on the sunday?

(Duckie) Dave Till