 Local / United Kingdom / 8208
Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 01:33:37 GMT

Mark Calladine <mark.calladine@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Duncan titmarsh writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
That's excellent news! Any idea how many have been booked this week?

1 Jon D Hayward
2 Tony Preistman
3 Huw Millington
4 Jason  Briscoe
5 Michael LeCount
6 Duncan Titmarsh
7 Mark Calladine

<mind the gap>

11 David Till
(there were 14 morning tickets left when I called on wednesday afternoon)