 Local / United Kingdom / 6966
Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:43:58 GMT

Well, now I can say it , "You're a cheapskate, Simon.
Trade MY stamps for some train kit!"

Seriously, go kick some ass, Simon

:))
Your buddy
Ronan

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
<snip>
...  despite working in  Railways I don't own any train stuff! (Only • because I'm scared of how much
it would cost me!)
</snip>