 Local / United Kingdom / 6959
6958  |  6960
Subject:
New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:09:19 GMT

You're about as representative as anybody else, as there's no
organisation, so go for it.

Of course, I retain the right to stone you to death with BURPs if I
don't like what you say :-)

'course, if we've got an official representative, we might have to get
an official organisation...

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Simon Bennett (<GH2yA2.D4I@lugnet.com>) wrote at
12:20:26

Second is that they want me as a representative of UKLUG.  May I do this?
Does anyone who posts to loc.uk object and if so should I not do it?  I know
there is no official structure and this may suggest to others that there is,
would that be a problem?

Any help gladly recieved.

Psi

--