 Local / United Kingdom / 6387
Re: UK J-Boxes (was: So What)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:53:01 GMT

I second this idea! and I'll put up 200g of new parts any other takers!!!!!

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: UK J-Boxes (was: So What)

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCM36A.KxB@lugnet.com...

Therefore I vote to continue, maybe with uniform agreement? I quite like
Huw's idea of a new parts only box? Hands up if you in for that one? in
addition perhaps a weight limit needs to be applied as clearly the box • has
mushroomed and quality plumeted?

How about a combination of ideas: a 1Kg J-box with only new parts to be
added to it. Many of us are picky and only 'do' new parts :-)

Huw