 Local / United Kingdom / 6386
Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:21:34 GMT

* Lawrence Wilkes (lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk) [010430 14:30]:
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/Images/micro%20scale.jpg

Not misspelled.
Works fine for me in IE 5.5

though someone else said they had a problem in Netscape
wonder if its the %20 in microscale.jpg?

The %20 is a space character, which isn't allowed in a URI,
therefore it is escaped.

No problem for me (Netscape 4.5)

Now I am confused!
I thought you said the link was misspelled?

He was referring to your train post, not the micro scale starwars
stuff (which isn't exactly train stuff, is it).

Anyway I have rebuilt the thumbnail index page so it links direct to the
images, avoid the intermediate page to display the image (which was
generated by a photo editing program and might have been the source of
problems in netscape)

Well, then regarding my last post, I probably couldn't find the
image21.html file because you deleted or moved it.

Ciao!

--
Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC