 Local / United Kingdom / 5822
Re: Catering for Cheshire fest 03/03/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:32:21 GMT

Pitsco in the US have them for sale, in packs of 4, with 12 of the 24 tooth
gear.
The pack costs $7.50.

If you can find a Dacta outlet in the UK, I'm sure they'd be able to get
them for you.

Try the following link:
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID1621163258
66534517&itemid=278&secid=17&linkon=category&linkid=10

I know that you've already managed to source a part, but I hope you're not
having to pay too much, for a readily available part.

Lego Mad Steve wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Is the 40 tooth gear the platform rotator from 8868 ?

Shall I bring it ?

No it's not that, the 40 tooth gear is just the standard largest gear in • the
technic range.

I've already had someone offer me one so it shows that posting part • requests
here works.

Steve Lane