 Local / United Kingdom / 5823
5822  |  5824
Subject:
Dacta UK (was: Re: Catering for Cheshire fest 03/03/01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:38:33 GMT

For Dacta in the UK, see:

http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/dactauk.html

The page is quite old, but the address and phone numbers should still be
right, if the prices might not be.

HTH,

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathon Goldsworthy" <jgold@cableinet.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: Catering for Cheshire fest 03/03/01

Pitsco in the US have them for sale, in packs of 4, with 12 of the 24 > • tooth gear.
The pack costs $7.50.

If you can find a Dacta outlet in the UK, I'm sure they'd be able to
get them for you.

Try the following link:

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID1621163258
66534517&itemid=278&secid=17&linkon=category&linkid=10

I know that you've already managed to source a part, but I hope you're not
having to pay too much, for a readily available part.

Lego Mad Steve wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Is the 40 tooth gear the platform rotator from 8868 ?

Shall I bring it ?

No it's not that, the 40 tooth gear is just the standard largest gear in • the
technic range.

I've already had someone offer me one so it shows that posting part • requests
here works.

Steve Lane