 Local / United Kingdom / 5779
5778  |  5780
Subject:
Catering for Cheshire fest 03/03/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:54:45 GMT

Folks,

It would be handy if I knew who was going to be around at tea time, so I
can organise something to eat/somewhere to go. Those of you who came to
the last one will realise that this is a pressing matter that I don't
want to get wrong again :-)

If it's ok with everyone, I intend to make a booking at a local Italian
restaurant (there are several), but if the numbers are small, or someone
will only eat tripe & onions, I'll sort something else out.

If you're planning on staying into the evening, please let me know what
you'd prefer to do.

Ta.
--
Tony Priestman