 Local / United Kingdom / 5787
Re: Catering for Cheshire fest 03/03/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Folks,

Those of you who came to the last one will realise that this is a pressing
matter that I don't want to get wrong again :-)

As someone who has never been to a Legofest yet, can I enquire what went
wrong last time? Or was it so bad that it's caused Tony to repress all
memories of the event? :-)

While I'm here can someone tell me how much a boxed Technic pneumatic claw
truck should cost. I also need one 40 tooth gear before Legofest.

Steve