 Local / United Kingdom / 5606
Re: etoys - bad news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:42:35 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
news:G7F2rM.E74@lugnet.com...

All arrived yesterday. When I got home last night my wife was stomping
around the house like the T-Rex out of Jurassic Park. Attempts to pacify • by
claiming the packages were "mostly air" DID_NOT_WORK. By around 9pm, were
able to have an attempt at a conversation.

You didnt write 'must support my lego collecting' into the pre-nuptual
agreement then?

Try getting her to adopt a hobby that involves collecting things. e.g. My
wife collects Beanie Babies.

Then you can complain when she spends a fortune on 'toys'

regards
lawrence