 Local / United Kingdom / 5607
Re: Rare Brick/Spaceport Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Paul Cook writes:
I'm looking for a 4x2 30 degree ridge tile (Lugnet part ref. 3299) in WHITE.
Does anyone have this brick available for trade? Or even just know of a set,
old or new, that contains this brick?
Cheers,
Paul.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Caroline Lee writes:
Opps!! Trust me to miss the most important part of your post ie. the colour
"WHITE"
Sorry.

Never mind, thanks for your efforts though.
Anyone else?

As a supplemental question, does anyone have for trade an unopened 6459
Spaceport Fuel Truck or can anyone find one for me at their local Lego
store? I'm also interested if anyone knows where I can find a 6465 Spaceport
Jet.
I've got a few - but I live in the US.
Let me know 1) if you're interested, and 2) what you have to offer.
I have a list buried at: http://home.att.net/~baylit/
Thanks,
-Jon