 Local / United Kingdom / 5588
Re: Does This Brick Exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Paul Cook writes:
I'm looking for a 4x2 30 degree ridge tile (Lugnet part ref. 3299) in WHITE.

Does anyone have this brick available for trade? Or even just know of a set,
old or new, that contains this brick?

Cheers,
Paul.

Here is a list of sets that contain this part.

Black:
25 in 3444 - 2 x 4 Ridge Roof Tile Black
1 in 2150 - Train Station

Blue:
6 in 3028 - Limited Edition Silver FreeStyle Tub
2 in 4222 - Cool Tools
2 in 4267 - Special Pieces Bucket

Red:
40 in 9265 - LEGO DACTA Roof Tiles
10 in 9353 - (DACTA Theme Set)
10 in 5152 - Low Sloped Bricks (25 degrees)
4 in 4293 - Classic Value Pack
2 in 4291 - Classic Build & Store Tub
2 in 4288 - Classic Bucket
1 in 4555 - Freight Loading Station