 Local / United Kingdom / 5587
Re: etoys - bad news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I still have none of my 4... but all are in the mail. 'Tracking' tells me
one is waiting for collection in Maidstone and the others were delived to
Glanrothes, Famac(?) and Reading last year.
Scott A

Don't trust the tracking.  It's completely useless.  The handling numbers
are re-used, so you're seeing the previous packages with those numbers.  The
one awaiting collection might be genuine (if the date is good), but you'll
probably get it delivered before it changes state on the web.  Give them
four days from the dispatch date, then get grumpy.

Jason.