 Local / United Kingdom / 5654
Re: etoys - bad news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:14:36 GMT

My wife tore open this month's credit card statement, as usual, before I
could get to it.
The etoys wasn't on it, so I've got another month before she goes ballistic.

Although thay were authorised the day I ordered, 3 out 4 of my charges did
not appear until today… I was hoping they’d overlooked me!

My bill was issed yesterday - so 3 out 4 of my transactions will have to
wait until next month's bill!

Scott A