 Local / United Kingdom / 5613
Re: etoys - bad news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:00:00 GMT

In article <G7F2rM.E74@lugnet.com>, eh105jb@mx1.pair.com (Scott A) wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:

I hope everyone else has better luck.

I received confirmation that my (presumably whole) order was • despatched on
10/1/01, but it has yet to arrive...

I still have none of my 4... but all are in the mail. 'Tracking' tells • me
one is waiting for collection in Maidstone and the others were delived • to
Glanrothes, Famac(?) and Reading last year.

All arrived yesterday. When I got home last night my wife was stomping
around the house like the T-Rex out of Jurassic Park. Attempts to
pacify by
claiming the packages were “mostly air” DID_NOT_WORK. By around 9pm,
were
able to have an attempt at a conversation.

Scott A

ROFL.....both of us !
My wife just puts the packages on my desk in the study, no questions asked
!!!!!
Mind you, she does open the letters from e-bay sales and any cash is
usually missing and cheques already banked before I get home. Occasionally
I divert a cheque to my float account which is for lego related
acquisitions.

Michael Pratt