 Local / United Kingdom / 5604
Re: etoys - bad news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:

I hope everyone else has better luck.

I received confirmation that my (presumably whole) order was despatched on
10/1/01, but it has yet to arrive...

I still have none of my 4... but all are in the mail. 'Tracking' tells me
one is waiting for collection in Maidstone and the others were delived to
Glanrothes, Famac(?) and Reading last year.

All arrived yesterday. When I got home last night my wife was stomping
around the house like the T-Rex out of Jurassic Park. Attempts to pacify by
claiming the packages were “mostly air” DID_NOT_WORK. By around 9pm, were
able to have an attempt at a conversation.

Scott A